Saturday, November 18, 2006

What is "OLD" anyway?

When I was a young girl, I dreamed about what I would be and where I would go and who I would meet etc. I never, EVER thought about what it would be like to be old. Now that I am almost in the winter of my life, mortality faces me on a daily basis. Living in a senior community probably makes one think about elder issues more. Fortunately, I play piano with a Jazz Band, play tennis and excercise almost daily. I love to travel and still do quite a bit of it. I found a boyfriend and keep busy, BUT........
Dreams of the future are gone and it depresses me at times. Making plans for the future? Why? All we can do is enjoy, do for others and live life the best we can. I sure try to do so, but
I would love to know HOW others deal with this.
Write to me?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home