Saturday, November 04, 2006

Seniors Alive

Not all of us seniors are little old giggling ladies from Pasadena in tennis shoes, who do not know what time a day it is. Some of us can still play an important part in politics, the work place and at the same time have a lot of fun. For example I play piano with a Jazz Band and also play for Alzheimer patients. I also play tennis and like to dance.
Certainly as I get older, I am more often reminded that I face my mortality and it is scary. I used to have dreams of what I would do for the future, but I find those dreams a waste of time. I still love to travel and see the world, but am constantly reminded to do it quickly and do it while I can. I also think about death and not being able to see my children again. I envy those of a strong faith.
I would love to hear from seniors about some of the above.
Write me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home